Skip to content
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions which may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Deployment of the whole system on Local server, AWS server and an Ubuntu based edge computing Hardware using production version tools like Docker, kubernetes, etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Knowledge of server deployment frameworks such as Docker, kubernetes, etc. (Optional)